Re: old man page behaviour

On 2010-01-04, Vlad_Inhaler <andrew.williams@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 4, 5:29 pm, houghi <hou...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Vlad_Inhaler wrote:
senile?  File under 'old man' behaviour!

No no no. Old Man behaviour is driving too slow with your blinkers on on
the left lane with a hat on.

houghi

Not in the UK!
Having dragged this thread off-topic, I'll pull my woolly hat on (its
cold out there), abandon the thread and drive off into the distance.

Don't you have heater in your wheels?
When it's cold outside you need heating to keep the windows clear.

Wearing a hat makes you sweat.

The ones with the hats on then decrease heating and, of course, drive with
steamy windows and can't see anything.

Like they would with clear windows any better...

Vahis
--
"Sunrise 9:25am (EET), sunset 3:25pm (EET) at Espoo, FI (6:00 hours daylight)"
http://waxborg.servepics.com

  • Back to the Hat - Nice to see you again ... [LONG]
    ... and a half years with the various incarnations of Windows and I decided ... reading all these rave reviews about Linux distributions, ... everything in the installation setup. ... Out went the Hat. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: A Christmas gift to all haters of Micro$hit
    ... >> against M$ (45% of European companies would like to kick M$ out of the ... While said hat sits firmly on its head, and is furthermore, widely rumoured ... want to test it out; Windows NT is a somewhat pathological OS. ... > lower price for Linux equipped PCs compared to Windows equipped PCs. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Noob linux questions. Vector Linux, tightvnc and a router
    ... I'm relatively new to all this and believe and hope this is all old hat to ... I can't connect to this from my Windows XP ... if I try to browse my apache server by typing http:// local ip address ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Noob linux questions. Vector Linux, tightvnc and a router
    ... I'm relatively new to all this and believe and hope this is all old hat to ... I can't connect to this from my Windows XP ... if I try to browse my apache server by typing http:// local ip address ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: how to increase the maximum number of windows ?
    ... >> So with 100 minimized windows you're able to ... >> I tip my hat to you ... >basically this is a very ennoying restrictions for many ... You don't even know what a "bug" is, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)