Re: old man page behaviour
- From: Vahis <waxborg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:17:57 GMT
On 2010-01-04, Vlad_Inhaler <andrew.williams@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 4, 5:29 pm, houghi <hou...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
senile? File under 'old man' behaviour!
No no no. Old Man behaviour is driving too slow with your blinkers on on
the left lane with a hat on.
Not in the UK!
Having dragged this thread off-topic, I'll pull my woolly hat on (its
cold out there), abandon the thread and drive off into the distance.
Don't you have heater in your wheels?
When it's cold outside you need heating to keep the windows clear.
Wearing a hat makes you sweat.
The ones with the hats on then decrease heating and, of course, drive with
steamy windows and can't see anything.
Like they would with clear windows any better...
"Sunrise 9:25am (EET), sunset 3:25pm (EET) at Espoo, FI (6:00 hours daylight)"
Linux 188.8.131.52-0.5-default #1 SMP 2009-08-14 01:48:11 +0200 x86_64
8:13pm up 66 days 1:14, 12 users, load average: 0.20, 0.19, 0.29
- Prev by Date: Re: Batch renaming in subfolder tree
- Next by Date: Re: Web development preferences
- Previous by thread: Re: old man page behaviour
- Next by thread: Re: old man page behaviour