Re: save passwords update

here, for the second time:

edit > preferences > security > remember passwords

--
DenverD

  • Re: FireFox 3 EULA
    ... Services in Edit> Preferences> Security and uncheck the options for ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...
    ... I will provide a disclaimer up front that I work in the security field, but I design security protocols and OS security I learn from osmosis from my colleagues. ... Linux install is NOT as bad as say XP install where you can get owned DURING the install if you are connected. ... I am quite contrary on passwords and password strengths. ... First configure your local firewall so that all inbound ports are closed and only open those that you have evidence that you need (what local servers ARE you running? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OT: disabling APIs to prevent keystroke logging
    ... I have googled keylogging but there's a ton of info a mostly ads. ... I've dealt with security issues in my work as a software ... Researcher refutes Microsoft's account of hijacked Hotmail passwords ... passwords were obtained in a massive phishing attack. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Oh Dear, Where to start?!
    ... > sort of security solution? ... > use, passwords, physical security, backup/disaster ... > admin, network admin, tech support, programming, and ... Theres lots of software out there for backups. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: passwords in asp pages
    ... and using integrated security for connecting to the database- this will ... remove cleartext passwords from the files. ... grab the raw asp source from the server. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
    (Security-Basics)