Re: save passwords update

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:05:37 +0100, DenverD wrote:

here, for the second time:

edit > preferences > security > remember passwords

As stated in the original posting: remember passwords IS CHECKED.

--
The only dumb question is the one not asked

  • Re: save passwords update
    ... As stated in the original posting: remember passwords IS CHECKED. ... Have you tried asking on the mozilla.support.firefox newsgroup on ... think it is a security feature of those sites. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...
    ... I will provide a disclaimer up front that I work in the security field, but I design security protocols and OS security I learn from osmosis from my colleagues. ... Linux install is NOT as bad as say XP install where you can get owned DURING the install if you are connected. ... I am quite contrary on passwords and password strengths. ... First configure your local firewall so that all inbound ports are closed and only open those that you have evidence that you need (what local servers ARE you running? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OT: disabling APIs to prevent keystroke logging
    ... I have googled keylogging but there's a ton of info a mostly ads. ... I've dealt with security issues in my work as a software ... Researcher refutes Microsoft's account of hijacked Hotmail passwords ... passwords were obtained in a massive phishing attack. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • RE: passwords in asp pages
    ... and using integrated security for connecting to the database- this will ... remove cleartext passwords from the files. ... grab the raw asp source from the server. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Oh Dear, Where to start?!
    ... > sort of security solution? ... > use, passwords, physical security, backup/disaster ... > admin, network admin, tech support, programming, and ... Theres lots of software out there for backups. ...
    (Security-Basics)