Re: What happened to bison++?

Juha Nieminen wrote:

I am completely puzzled at what just happened. I'm using OpenSUSE 11.0,
and just the other day I was using bison++, but today it has completely
disappeared from my system. Gone. It's not there. I can't understand
what's going on.

I go to the Yast2 software manager, and it cannot find bison++
either locally nor at any online repository. I go to
http://software.opensuse.org/search and it can't find bison++ anywhere.

What has happened? How can a piece of softare suddenly disappear from
my computer? I can't understand how that's physically possible. And why
can't I find it in any online repository?

bison - The GNU Parser Generator ?

http://software.opensuse.org/search?p=1&baseproject=ALL&q=bison%2B%2B
--
EOS