- From: Darklight <nglennglen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:34:35 +0000
David Bolt wrote:
On Tuesday 19 Jan 2010 08:40, while playing with a tin of spraypaint,
Darklight painted this mural:while
Sounds a bit driver-ish. Are you sure that you've got the rightdrivers
installed for the card?
Yes it is the same driver i had installed in 10.3 kde3.5.10
I had the same issue with kdetv and 11.2. I had a working kdetv
running 11.1 but, after upgrading to 11.2 and adding the kde3 repos,a
kdetv failed with the exact same "no device found" error. I tried
mythtv and that also fails to find the capture card. Finally, after
Google search, I found a post suggesting tvtime. After installingthat,
I can now use my capture card again.
what capture card do you have and what driver do you use for it. As i
said in my former post i tried tvtime i get sound but just a black
screen. I can bring up the configuration window but that does nothing.
- Re: kdetv
- From: David Bolt
- Re: kdetv
- Prev by Date: Re: How to create a USB flash software repository?
- Next by Date: Re: How to create a USB flash software repository?
- Previous by thread: Re: kdetv
- Next by thread: Re: kdetv