Re: eSATA issues

Re: your 2TB/1TB issue.. i don't know how to help you with that one.

Well, I solved the 2 TB issue, at least if I use NTFS. To get the disk
recognized in Windows 7, I had to convert it to a gpt disk, rather
than mft. mft apparently only works up to 2 TB (and I guess not
always). Once the disk was converted, Windows saw it on eSATA and
could format it.

So is there a gpt option in 11.2? Is it meaningful for things other
than NTFS? Am I taking a big hit leaving the disk as an NTFS-3g disk?

And I still need to know the proper entry to mount it in /etc/fstab at
boot time.

Thanks,
Jim
.