Re: openSUSE 11.3

On 03/16/2010 02:22 PM, Darrell Stec wrote:
).

That would be nice. So many programs are broken in KDE4.3 like kpilot,
pidgin, noteedit, Bibletime among them and which I use on a consistent
basis.

I also could not get kpilot to work and finally gave up with openSUSE
11.1. Have you tried jpilot to sync with your palm This works great
for me in 11.1 but I have not tried it in 11.2 yet.

Eric

  • Re: openSUSE 11.3
    ... houghi wrote: ... Are all those KDE programs? ... kpilot is a KDE program. ... For the newer Bibletime versions when the application first starts up it ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: openSUSE 11.3
    ... pidgin, noteedit, Bibletime among them and which I use on a consistent ... I also could not get kpilot to work and finally gave up with openSUSE ... I've never gotten jpilot to work in any version of KDE. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)