--
DenverD (Linux Counter 282315) via Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (20090817),
KDE 3.5.7 "release 72-11", openSUSE Linux 10.3, 2.6.22.19-0.4-default
#1 SMP i686 athlon

  • Re: MF July 28, 2007
    ... Still, fair enough, you can live in the city without a car ... time, if you're just commenting. ... You can sit back and get your information from the media, ... I think the Duck answers my objection -- he DOES trust certain ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Domains for offices in different cities..
    ... We are in different cities, and now the company is small, and I am the ... only admin, but maybe in some months, each city will have an admin, so it ... and second city, and also when we share resources, I would like to have them ... If you join them to the same forest no explicit trust would be necessary. ...
  • Re: "In God We Trust" Redux -- OT-ish
    ... Robert Bannister wrote: ... state, when they trust the user to get the street, city, and postal ... With your eyes shut you wouldn't know the difference. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Restoring Honor
    ...  they chose not to attend because they don't like whites. ... dumb, trust me. ... with the largest percentage of Asians of any city outside ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Psychiatry: Rape on The Couch
    ... >>> That depends on which city (and which country) the park is in! ... on how much we ought to trust those whom we typically assume that we *can* ...
    (talk.rape)