--
DenverD (Linux Counter 282315) via Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (20090817),
KDE 3.5.7 "release 72-11", openSUSE Linux 10.3, 2.6.22.19-0.4-default
#1 SMP i686 athlon

  • Re: MF July 28, 2007
    ... Still, fair enough, you can live in the city without a car ... time, if you're just commenting. ... You can sit back and get your information from the media, ... I think the Duck answers my objection -- he DOES trust certain ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: [opensuse] City of Munich
    ... Ubuntu LTS release, so it would be a poor choice and difficult sell to ... the city of Munich. ... That's one major drawback to openSUSE and one ... If anyone is located near Munich now would be a great time to attempt ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] City of Munich
    ... migrate them to openSUSE. ... goal is to utilize The community support as their primary support so ... The City of Munich will of course continue to get headlines for MiLux ... Developer/Tester/Enthusiast Release targeted to development of ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Domains for offices in different cities..
    ... We are in different cities, and now the company is small, and I am the ... only admin, but maybe in some months, each city will have an admin, so it ... and second city, and also when we share resources, I would like to have them ... If you join them to the same forest no explicit trust would be necessary. ...
  • Re: "In God We Trust" Redux -- OT-ish
    ... Robert Bannister wrote: ... state, when they trust the user to get the street, city, and postal ... With your eyes shut you wouldn't know the difference. ...
    (alt.usage.english)