Re: WHAT AN INSANE SHIT!!!

Happy Oyster wrote:
For some reasons files appear on my HDD which have the Nazi-shit umlauts in
them.

First problem: These files cannot be copied.

Second problem: It is not possible to change the owner of these files.

Third problem: When trying to rename such a file, that insane tools shrieks: "I
can't change the name because I cannot find that file."

Now: Who earth is so bloody stupid to mess up the file system so badly?

OS = SuSE 11.2
Filemanager = krusader

.
Use Superuser mode.

--
LSMFT

I'm trying to think but nothing happens.........

  • Re: WHAT AN INSANE SHIT!!!
    ... First problem: ... Second problem: It is not possible to change the owner of these files. ... Third problem: When trying to rename such a file, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: WHAT AN INSANE SHIT!!!
    ... First problem: ... Second problem: It is not possible to change the owner of these files. ... Third problem: When trying to rename such a file, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: sum of row when duplicate entries of date, difference between
    ... first problem. ... second problem little bit complex, ... If they are related in this way then the query would be: ... the dates will be distinct and sum will be added for duplicated date entries. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Printing problems in TS 2003
    ... For the first problem, it is possible that the exact version printer driver ... for PRN1 is not installed on the TS. ... For the second problem, please see if you have any event logs when this ... Print server properties|port: ...
  • Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send [Was:: Relationship between "textes
    ... One is that forgiving software encourages (or ... interpretation of what flexibility is either appropriate or desirable), ... Example of the first problem: ... Exampleof the second problem: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)