Re: drag-and-drop from dolphin

Op Wed, 05 May 2010 17:39:54 -0700, schreef John Bowling:

None of the ones mentioned work for me. My best results were with
Konqueror for kde3 (only!), at least I could set default on details and
have it over the entire system. With Dolphin each and every directory
has to be set.

This can be configured in dolphin.
I just kicked KDE4 of my system for gnome, but it shouldn't be that hard
to find the option to change it.

--
Chris Maaskant

  • Re: [kde] I just noticed: no more crashes! Thanks, KDE team!
    ... the config) both to have separate windows use separate instances (the ... from konqueror in kde3, to dolphin in kde4, with support from the changes ... features for kde 4.7. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] I just noticed: no more crashes! Thanks, KDE team!
    ... From what I understand enabling this option in Konqueror enables it ... an embedded Dolphin part. ... Session management like in Konqueror would be nice:) That one crashes ... I sometimes wish it would just work like Windows XP's ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] Need help to link KDEprintfax with Kaddressbook.
    ... about installing Kaddressbook, since I thought there might be some new ... KDE approach to storing addresses. ... people thought that konqueror didn't separate the roles as well as it ... Plus, dolphin had come up with some of its own innovations, like the ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] "Dir Filter" has gone missing in 4.7.3 +
    ... The icon and the window are not listed. ... and dolphin works well enough in its role of glorified file dialog, ... rarely have a use for konqueror in file management mode at all, ... I would be willing to use Dolphin for building stuff although the browsing is convenient for README and installation instructions some of which are now in HTML which would mean that it would have to open Konqueror to look at them. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [opensuse] two dolphin questions
    ... The goodies that konqueror had are gone. ... given are exactly the same as in dolphin and not what konqueror used to ... Once digikam is open, for example, I have to navigate in digikam. ... No, you are still free to use the different apps, you are not forced to ...
    (SuSE)