Re: RAID 5 and dual boot with Windows 7 64 bit.
- From: Abbey Somebody <abnormal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:27:44 -0700
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 20:35:27 +0200, Inge Svensson
Inge Svensson skrev 2010-06-12 20:05:
2010-06-12 11:08, Inge Svensson skrev:Which worked..
Hans skrev 2010-06-05 16:37:I got it up and running. Just have to see if I can boot into Windows.
On 25/05/10 17:02, Inge Svensson wrote:Thank for the answers. Do you have software RAID? I'm a bit confused
I wonder if it is possible to set up openSUSE (64 bit) with 3 SATA disks
as RAID 5 with Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium on a fourth disk?
I have Win7 64 on a IDE disk and suse 11.2 on 3 SATA disks configured
I installed Win7 first and then Suse 11.2. Win7 shows up as a boot
option in the Grub Menue.
about how to set it up.
Have you seen this guy's writings on grub?
He has been doing it for years.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why does
- Next by Date: Re: Installing RPMs from a hdd directory.
- Previous by thread: Re: RAID 5 and dual boot with Windows 7 64 bit.
- Next by thread: Where is the "what" command openSUSE 11.1