Re: OpenSuses 11.0 & cpuset

Chris Cox wrote:
On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 20:57 +0100, Ulick Magee wrote:
Patrick Begou wrote:

I'm trying to use cpuset with my OpenSuse 11.0, kernel
FYI, 11.0 is now out of support and will no longer receive security
updates. This may or may not be relevant to you.

Almost true:

OK so you got another week almost :) I'm subscribed to the
security-announce list and this minor stay of execution of 11.0 wasn't
mentioned there.

I still have a PC on 11.0 (and with a still bootable 9.1) but it hasn't
been powered up in about a year now. As it's ten years old and I work
with the macbook all the time, if I want to work at my desk (assuming I
ever clear the electronic junk pile off it) I'll probably just plug the
laptop into the desk's display and happy hacker keyboard* instead of
powering up the 750MHz Gateway that has a fan loud enough to make you
think it could cool a nuclear power plant.

* the HH keyboards** are great and when I brought mine into work it
confused the hell out of the windoze heads :) and the extra desk real
estate is useful even on a work-mandated Windoze XP machine - although
I've secreted an 11.2 VM onto it...

**this is the one with key legends. The ones with blank keys are a crazy
price, they should be cheaper :)

Ulick Magee

Free software and free formats for free information for free people.
Open Office for Windows/OSX/Linux:
openSUSE Linux:

Relevant Pages