Re: sax2 replacement?
- From: Paul J Gans <gansno@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:09:47 +0000 (UTC)
mjt <myswtestYOURSHOES@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:26:21 +0200
houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The question is this are you looking for a replacement
for sax2 because sax2 is no longer available in opensuse?
I am looking for a replacement as sax2 is no longer developed any
further. I could just wait silently till things go wrong and then
pannic or I could start looking now already.
The "replacement" is here:
We shall see how all this plays out. I think that it will be a
serious problem. Autoconfiguration of X works for me most of the
time, but not always on every machine.
Houghi is right though. We need to worry about a replacement.
The work-arounds given in bugzilla #608237 won't work for
I guess we've given up on new folks. Some cooperation among all
the distro providers might produce something positive here.
--- Paul J. Gans
- Prev by Date: Re: 11.3 GM is out
- Next by Date: Re: sax2 replacement?
- Previous by thread: Re: sax2 replacement?
- Next by thread: Re: sax2 replacement?