Re: ia32bit-libs

David Bolt <blacklist-me@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:2335934.iUUSuA9gRu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Looking at the forum for the Linux version, you will need
to add these packages:

Mesa-32bit
glibc-32bit
xorg-x11-libX11-32bit

Adding them using YaST2 will pull in any other required
dependencies.

There may be others required that don't seem to be listed,
but without starting it up to find out, I don't know.

Regards,
David Bolt

Thanx to all for the assistance. I had those packages already
installed and found an old post by someone who got it to work
on an earlier version of opensuse.

I added xorg-x11-libxdmcp-32bit and away it went.

Once again thanx to all for the swift help.

Regards

Keith

  • Re: [SLE] Updated Software Management Test Repository for SUSE Linux 10.1
    ... start yast2 installation source via the yast2 control center or ... Restart the zen-updater applet on your desktop (it will stop itself ... The update contains the following packages (basically the complete ... e.g. DVDs as installation source ...
    (SuSE)
  • Yast2 automagic dependency hassle
    ... I'm wondering if it's possible to tune yast2 not to select packages ... (nvidia-drivers, mesa, freeglut etc). ... which's installation would screw up my own mesa/openGL installation. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] How To Route Out Leftover Pre-Upgrade Packages?
    ... On Tuesday 23 October 2007 03:38, David Bolt wrote: ... leftovers using this command: ... I also noticed that it seems some of the current packages from 10.3 ... few packages added from the community repositories, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: program for sharing of torrent
    ... David Bolt wrote: ... and the packages I've built are here: ... OK, this makes the *.torrent file, but then what? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] YAST1 and YAST2
    ... mark the packages to be install. ... Using YaST2 -i I might as well use rpm ...
    (SuSE)