Re: Editing of the boot splash image
- From: David Bolt <blacklist-me@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:27:19 +0100
On Wednesday 25 August 2010 19:41, while playing with a tin of spray paint,
Ron Gibson painted this mural:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:25:00 -0500, Harold Stevens wrote:
vga=normal (instead of vga=xxx) will get you text mode
(Search the document for "vga=" string)
Seems for now, grub2 and "vga=blahblah" works; for how long, who knows.
For lilo proper vga arguments are...
They may be the same form for Grub. Grub treated me badly once and I've
held a grudge every since then :-)
They work fine in grub, and 791 is the default I specify for all my
machines except this one, which uses 794.
Team Acorn: www.distributed.net
| | openSUSE 11.3 32b |
openSUSE 11.1 64b | openSUSE 11.2 64b | |
openSUSE 11.1 PPC | TOS 4.02 | RISC OS 4.02 | RISC OS 3.11
- Prev by Date: Re: Editing of the boot splash image
- Next by Date: Re: Editing of the boot splash image
- Previous by thread: Re: Editing of the boot splash image
- Next by thread: Re: Editing of the boot splash image