Cannot Shut Down PC
- From: tb <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 02:26:35 -0500
Another newbie needing help here...
Using a computer with openSUSE 11.3 (64-bit) freshly installed. Install went flawlessly without any kind of error messages.
Hardware setup: MSI X58 Eclipse, Intel i7-920, 6 GB memory, Seagate 500 GB SATA, graphics card is ATI Sappire HD 4850 512 MB GDDR3.
openSUSE is the only OS installed.
After the install is finished, all programs work fine. HOWEVER when I try to shut down/restart the computer nothing happens! I basically have to use the command "shutdown -h now" or press the power off button to turn the computer off...
This also happens in Failsafe mode.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to configure port number to for outgoing emails?
- Next by Date: Re: Another 11.3 install pain
- Previous by thread: Another 11.3 install pain
- Next by thread: Re: Cannot Shut Down PC