nvidia driver

Anyone know a rpm repo for nvidia driver for openSUSE 12.1 yet?

--
EOS
www.photo-memories.be

  • Re: nvidia driver
    ... houghi wrote: ... Anyone know a rpm repo for nvidia driver for openSUSE 12.1 yet? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: nvidia driver
    ... Anyone know a rpm repo for nvidia driver for openSUSE 12.1 yet? ... thx for this;-) ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] booting to command line instead of desktop
    ... How did you install which nvidia driver? ... i did the one-click install on the opensuse site from the new driver ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse] booting to command line instead of desktop
    ... dwain wrote: ... How did you install which nvidia driver? ... i did the one-click install on the opensuse site from the new driver ... Once you have installed an nvidia driver, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Xorg crashes randomly
    ... There were several problems from the beginning but last week Xorg started to crash randomly and the system got unusable. ... However Opensuse always starts with 1400x1050 even if I start in a docking station with closed lcd display. ... To switch to 1920x1200 I have to switch off the LCD with the following command: ... So what I did was in YaST2's Software Management I uninstalled anything nVidia driver and then WITHOUT rebooting, of course, I immediately re-installed them. ...
    (SuSE)