Re: nvidia driver

Malcolm wrote:

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:56:45 +0100
EOS <heelstraf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone know a rpm repo for nvidia driver for openSUSE 12.1 yet?

Hi
have a read here;
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2011-11/msg00844.html

thx for this ;-)

--
EOS
www.photo-memories.be

  • Re: nvidia driver
    ... houghi wrote: ... Anyone know a rpm repo for nvidia driver for openSUSE 12.1 yet? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?
    ... but after getting my legs wet I can ... Thx. ... this mean you can use any openSUSE and be pretty sure you can upgrade to the new one when it come with minimum fuss ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • nvidia driver
    ... Anyone know a rpm repo for nvidia driver for openSUSE 12.1 yet? ... Running KDE 4.7.3 / openSUSE 11.4 ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] booting to command line instead of desktop
    ... How did you install which nvidia driver? ... i did the one-click install on the opensuse site from the new driver ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse] booting to command line instead of desktop
    ... dwain wrote: ... How did you install which nvidia driver? ... i did the one-click install on the opensuse site from the new driver ... Once you have installed an nvidia driver, ...
    (SuSE)