Re: ssh -X not working on 12.1
- From: Norbert Möndjen <n.moendjen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 12:47:29 +0100
I just tried to do `ssh -X houghi@pizza` and run `xterm`:
xterm: DISPLAY is not set
echo $DISPLAY gives me an empty line. sshd_conf is the standard and
"X11Forwarding yes" is set. I have compared to another PC and the
sshd_config are identical.
One not working is 12.1. One working is 11.4.
Google told be already about ssh -Y wich gives the same result. X is
installed on it. IPv6 is off.
This is the first time I have an issue with this. Any ideas?
I found this one
The work-around is to set in `/etc/sshd/sshd_config', `X11UseLocalhost no'
The solution was found by googling around.
Maybe it helps
- Prev by Date: Re: 12.1 initial install rehearsal scene-1, take-1
- Next by Date: Re: 12.1 initial install rehearsal scene-1, take-1
- Previous by thread: Re: 12.1 initial install rehearsal scene-1, take-1
- Next by thread: Re: ssh -X not working on 12.1