Re: crontab and a bit of confusion

Aragorn wrote:
If so then KDE has sunken even lower and hell would be up for them.
;-)

I don't see why this would be a bad thing. You're not forced to use
them.

It is KDE, so it is bad by deffenition. (I wanted to add smiley here,
but as it was ignored in the previous post, I am sure it will be here as
well.)

--
houghi

The businessworld is like prison and M$ made everybody their bitch.

  • Re: Flushing memory
    ... houghi wrote: ... it's busy rescalingvirtually all the wallpapers houghi included in ... konqueror is quite sluggish at refreshing the directories, and KDE ... With KDevelop, Amarok, Opera loaded, and using the Crystal decorations Curve style with all eye candy enabled, RAM usage is about 350MB. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: opensuse is 11.2 is out
    ... Oh, no, houghi! ... I did a new installation that took me some two hours. ... So what I first did was launch KDE, ... KDE in one screen and windowmaker in the other. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Password problems...
    ... houghi wrote: ... KDe you can try to rename .kde/. ... Renaming .kde did not work and now I have now my root user has lost his desktop settings browser bookmarks etc. ... To steal information from a person is called plagarism. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Second GUI not working anymore
    ... houghi wrote: ... KDE is the standard, so that is to be expected. ... Next I tried `startx icewm --:0` and that brought up kde. ... WARNING AHEAD!! ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: KDE configuration.
    ... On 01/08/12 19:30, houghi wrote: ... ~/bin// I made a desktop icon start the script. ... When you install XFCE (or GNOME and probably also KDE) there are a LOT ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)