- From: "Sioux C. Queue" <kant@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 12:36:57 -0800
I've been gone for 5 months. I came home and discovered that my linux machine will not power up. So, I'm looking at new machines. I've got three candidates, all cheap, but I don't know if there's any known problems with loading/running the latest/greatest version of opensuse.
The make/models are:
HP Pavillion Desktop with an AMD Dual-Core A4-3420 processor.
HP unknown Desktop with an Intel Pentium processor.
Lenovo IdeaCentre H420 with an Intel i3 processor.
Any help would be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Xfce 4.10 Released
- Next by Date: Re: Hardware questions.
- Previous by thread: Xfce 4.10 Released
- Next by thread: Re: Hardware questions.