Update server failure

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2012-04/msg00166.html

The RAID blew up on download.opensuse.org early today, updates are failing. widehat.opensuse.org is available but too slow for me to update successfully. Should be fixed by tomorrow.

--

Ulick Magee

Free software and free formats for free information for free people.
LibreOffice for Windows/OSX/Linux: www.documentfoundation.org/download
openSUSE Linux: http://en.opensuse.org

  • Re: Raid: software or hardware
    ... RAID systems not notice a drive failing, ... Which software RAID was that? ... How does not noticing a failing drive cause the corruption of the file ... you put the drives into a compatible ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Raid: software or hardware
    ... Which software RAID was that? ... How does not noticing a failing drive cause the corruption of the file ... you put the drives into a compatible ... But will they still have that RAID system on offer? ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: RAID 1 Failing
    ... Can someone please suggest that why a RAID 1 is failing again and again ... I have a RHEL3 system and using 4 hard disk and all are mirrored as raid ... Can someone please suggest that why my raid partitions are failing so ... Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: XP and RAID 1
    ... | hardware raid with the silicon image chips and driver. ... | drives in a RAID 1 configuration. ... | I am guessing that one of the drives is failing. ... | Should I break the mirror and look at each drive separately? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)