Re: KDE 4.8.3 puzzle

On Sun, 13 May 2012 16:55:08 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, DrTeeth <no-email@xxxxxxxxxx> disturbed my reverie and wrote:

How come KDE 4.8.3 was available via the Cinnamon update manager and
not YaST?

In Open SuSE 12.1
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose to dance
in the puddles (Jewish proverb).

  • Re: KDE 4.8.3 puzzle
    ... not YaST? ... In Open SuSE 12.1 ... We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in ... our lives; but we can always choose to dance ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Post Office tower - last dish removed
    ... We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in ... our lives; but we can always choose to dance ... in the puddles (Jewish proverb). ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: BT line rental increases
    ... We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in ... our lives; but we can always choose whether or not ... to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb). ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: All About The Quran
    ... Kus emak and kus ochtak ... We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in ... our lives; but we can always choose to dance ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Free Stream Glee Season 3 Episode 17 Dance with Somebody
    ... Watch Glee Season 3 Episode 17 Dance with Somebody Live Stream, ... soap delves deep into the lives of a circle of women with a mix dark ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)