Re: Substitute for the old kpackage
- From: Darklight <nglennglen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:01:24 +0100
On 05/27/2012 06:40 PM, Darklight wrote:
If i got this right, if you want to see what is in a rpm go to konqueror
then navigate to the rpm file and right click on it and scroll down to
preview in krpmview. For a tar file or zip file do as above but this time
select open with ark.
no, neither houghi nor i mentioned either konqueror or ark..
mc does all the OP asked for, and more..
and, YaST too..
i have no idea if it can be done with konqueror (never tried as mc is
far too easy...and quicker than konqueror ever dreamed of being)..
and, i wouldn't want to open anything up with ark just to see what is
ok thanks for the lesson
- Prev by Date: Re: Substitute for the old kpackage
- Next by Date: Login Retries on 12.1
- Previous by thread: Re: Substitute for the old kpackage
- Next by thread: Re: Substitute for the old kpackage