Linux in Big Data projects
- From: John Smith <jsmithtrip@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 04:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hey guys, we will be interested in learning from your experience in
using Linux in Big Data projects. Has anyone used Hadoop, or MapR or
Horton Works on Linux and any experiences you may have had on these.
I am more interested in knowing if a certain distribution of Linux is
better supported for Hadoop and why? Also would like to know if
anyone is using Gluster, and if so, are there any other alternatives
similar to Gluster?
- Prev by Date: Re: Zypper and Update icon differences
- Next by Date: a new screencastprogram
- Previous by thread: how to change this widow behavior
- Next by thread: a new screencastprogram