Konsole, kde 3.5, color settings
- From: John Bowling <johnlb2002@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 09:09:03 -0700
openSUSE 12.1 with Kde 3.5.
I can control the font size, but background and font color where that
indicates specific properties in a listing are mostly unreadable.
With ls, files that have 777 security are a medium dark green background
with what appears to be a medium green or black font. With my LCD
screen, what I see is some black lines with white lines surrounding
them, almost like the dithering used back in the late 1980s on low res
and low color systems. Even on max font size (15) it does not go away,
It will vary by font, but never become effectively readable.
It's like a lot of web sites with a dark background and text that is
black. Setting it up that is very ignorant on the part of the site
creater. At least there, I can turn off the site's colors in Firefox and
make it readable.
The color problem in Konsole was also there when Kde 4 came out and
still there when I switched back to Kde 3.
- Prev by Date: Re: I have got to get normal text console
- Next by Date: Re: Konsole, kde 3.5, color settings
- Previous by thread: I have got to get normal text console
- Next by thread: Re: Konsole, kde 3.5, color settings