Re: OpenOffice org. 1.1RC for Athlon?

From: Andreas Paasch (Andreas_at_Paasch.Net)
Date: 07/21/03

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:55:09 +0200

Valent Turkovic wrote:

> Hi, is RC final release of OOo or is it a prerelease version?
>
> What does RC mean?
>
> Where can I download version oprimised for AMD processors?
>
> Is there an RPM for Mandrake 9.1 anywhere available or only in source
> format?

RC = Release Candidate.

Not final, but close. Should be workable but may have a few bugs that need
cleaned out.

Mandrakes OpenOffice is on the discs, newer version only available as
source, but I could be wrong.

/Andreas

--
Registeret Linux user #292411

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OpenOffice org. 1.1RC for Athlon?
    ... > Where can I download version oprimised for AMD processors? ... > Is there an RPM for Mandrake 9.1 anywhere available or only in source ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Lost XP product key - before install.
    ... Most of the guides for Linux are called HOWTOs. ... > I believe all I did was go to the Firefox site and download the ... > that the preferable way would have been to find the right RPM for my ... Isn't Mandrake quite old now, ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: MD5 checksum changed
    ... ]I've got a box running Mandrake 9. ... It e-mailed me a warning ... version of postfix? ... ]from the original postfix rpm package, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Elm 2.4ME+ PL124d (25) RPM announcement
    ... Experimental RPM spec file for ELM 2.4ME+ PL124d ... Package elm binary RPM build on Linux Mandrake release 7.2 ...
    (comp.mail.elm)
  • ELM ME+ 2.5 PLalpha19 RPM announcement
    ... Experimental RPM spec file for Elm ME+ 2.5 PLalpha19 ... Package elm binary RPM build on Linux Mandrake release 7.2 ... Package elm-mod binary RPM build on Linux Mandrake release 7.2 ... Regression of In-Reply-To header field editing ...
    (comp.mail.elm)