SCO Linux PC X client recommendation

From: Hugo Drax (
Date: 08/12/03

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:02:38 -0400

What is the better product for for X windows? I have a SCO Linux 2.4 box at
home and plan on purchasing either Hummingbird or Reflection X.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Soliciting suggestions from you financial genuses
    ... afford into my company's employee stock purchasing plan ... the right word) the previous company's pension plan. ... I am not leaning toward this option. ... discount rate and marginal tax rate then. ...
  • Re: requirements for HDTV Monitors for Media Center
    ... back to a standard computer monitor. ... I plan on purchasing a HDTV and would like to run my media center through ...
  • Re: Buildings of Hong Kong
    ... I realise that in hindsight - plan on purchasing ... a decent tripod for my cameras at some point in the near future, ...
  • Re: Sour Grapes on MacWorld forum about MacSpeech Dictate
    ... Chuck Rogers wrote: ... That's precisely what those of us who have been putting off purchasing ... the product until some reviews roll in plan to do: ...
  • Re: what did turning 50 mean to you?
    ... or one of the first days of reflection on how you got to where you are? ... I wish I could have been born 50 and stayed there 50 years. ... That sounds like a plan. ... Might give Mom a few problems though. ...