Re: password

From: Andreas Stieger (Andreas.Stieger_at_gmx.de)
Date: 08/14/03

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:30:40 +0200

go to http://groups.google.com, advanced search
limit newsgroups to *linux*,
enter lost root password for subject

you'll get 474 hits, see
http://groups.google.com/groups?&as_ugroup=*linux*&as_usubject=lost%20root%20password

So, always remember to stfg. (search the f**** google) ;-)

In the future please reply to the group, not by mail.

Andreas

--
I use Linux because it assumes the user is reasonably bright.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "Nimda"?
    ... I have used Apache a little, on Redhat just because that's the linux flavor ... Last hacking / security course I went thru had us bastionizing a forward ... 1000 hits a day isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things, ... I recently built a Redhat Linux 7.0 server to use as a web server. ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: Anybody using OpenOffice 2.04 (Linux) under Xandros?
    ... Whoa...you get over *36 million* hits ... Yet over 90% use Windows and less than 1% use Linux. ... WMA, and AAC formats. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Interesting utilities
    ... 45 hits, some of them relevant-looking. ... Windows has dynamic file indexing since Vista, ... After much searching I found out that actually I have that package ... under linux if you aren't upgrading every 2-3 months the OS nothing ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: FTP Installation prob.
    ... There are 96 hits and some obviously have no bearing, ... I've found that to be a fairly safe assumption! ... > times I am inclined to assume that I am a lousy driver. ... Linux 2.4.10-4GB ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Question about Red Hat Linux Enterprise
    ... If the hits are simply served by not too large files (as opposed ... to complicated computations), or simple database queries, any POS ... computer from a dumpster, with Linux installed, ought to be able ... really buying the support contract. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)