Windows Login to Linux Server

From: Milind (milindvyas_at_india.com)
Date: 08/28/03

Date: 28 Aug 2003 02:29:10 -0700

Is it Possible for a Linux Server to act as Windows Domain Controller?

OR Is it possible to Windows Desktops to Login to Linux Server?

Is there any client services avilable for Windows to login to Linux Servers,
as available for Novell Netware?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSH Key Authentication Problem
    ... I started over from scratch by deleting my keys off my linux server and off ... I then generated a new key pair in the windows client, ... The contents of my .ssh and .ssh2 folders are now: ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Can Windows and Linux co-exist?
    ... work quite well from Windows and Linux clients alike. ... I want to stick to OpenVPN on my Linux server and machines, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Windows Login to Linux Server
    ... Milind rambled: ... > OR Is it possible to Windows Desktops to Login to Linux Server? ... > Is there any client services avilable for Windows to login to Linux ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Windows Login to Linux Server
    ... Milind rambled: ... > OR Is it possible to Windows Desktops to Login to Linux Server? ... > Is there any client services avilable for Windows to login to Linux ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Perl for windows Problem
    ... You have a Windows server, and a Linux server. ... Doing this entirely in Perl, I'd use Sys::Info, or if that didn't get all the data I wanted I'd go to the Win32 modules, and write a CGI script on the Windows box that gathers this information and spits it back in XML. ...
    (perl.beginners)