Re: source code for cp - programm

From: Bill Unruh (unruh_at_string.physics.ubc.ca)
Date: 10/01/03

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:02:59 +0000 (UTC)

Christoph <nesslegg@hotmail.com> writes:

]Hi,
]someone knows where I can get the source code for the copy program?

What distribution? Under Mandrake it is in coreutils rpm.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: source code for cp - programm
    ... >> What distribution? ... Under Mandrake it is in coreutils rpm. ... Why not just go to gnu site, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: source code for cp - programm
    ... >]someone knows where I can get the source code for the copy program? ... > What distribution? ... Under Mandrake it is in coreutils rpm. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Picking a license
    ... copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the ... , and this does apply to Ubuntu ... If Joe downloads and burns a CD for his friend, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • [GRUB / LILO]how to use 2 distributions in parallel
    ... Mandrake (my current distribution) and Fedora Core 3 (FC3 my second ... - with this configuration when booting from MBR through LILO I can access FC3 ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: P-value from chi-square value: source code
    ... the accuracy being lost by using good algorithms. ... I do not think an algorithm for a chi-squared distribution ... TOMS708 and its code for the cdf of the gamma ... Anyone looking for source code for the gamma distribution should watch ...
    (sci.stat.math)