Re: Linux on SGI Indy

From: Ivan Marsh (annoyed_at_you.now)
Date: 10/08/03

Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:53:54 -0500

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:31:40 +0000, John Hasler wrote:

> Ivan Marsh writes:
>> Anyone had any luck understanding the linux/mips instructions well
>> enough that you can give me some pointers? ...like where to get
>> started?
>
> Install Debian. http://www.debian.org/ports/mips/

Yea, that's the port I've been looking into but the install process seems
like something I'd have to do when I'm feeling very industrious... or very
drunk.

Maybe I'll feel like messing around with the whole boot from NFS thing
some time. I was hoping there was an easier way that I just wasn't
finding.

--
i.m.