Re: Oh, I need help at loading kernel modules...

From: Billy Watt (newsspam_at_cjwatt.plus.net)
Date: 11/02/03

Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 14:05:52 -0000

In news:wG7pb.285$gj5.54@reader1.news.jippii.net,
AnXa <antti.aspinen@phnet.fi> rambled:
> Okey, I Want to install SuSE Linux to my second computter.
> I am sure that all you know that SuSE dosen't provide Cd-Images (isos)
> on their home site to i386 machines.
>
> So it is about network install. Only thing I need to know is that how
> do I use D-Link DFE-530TX at in the SuSE install?
> I need to load it in to kernel, but how does I do it? and what I need
> to input to module parametres?
> Could some one please explain what are those parametres ?

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/README.FTP

Is this what you need to know ?

--
Billy
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: does this say what I think it says?
    ... >> loco, de modo, de iure subsicivorum, de iure territorii. ... Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Little Pinky Fleapie ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: does this say what I think it says?
    ... > Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Little Pinky ... I think so, Brain, but Zero Mostel times anything is ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: NFS version 3?
    ... NFSv3 should work fine with Debian 3.0 (stable, woody). ... Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering? ... Pinky and the Brain in "All You Need Is Narf" ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Teela Brown, Israeli
    ... you're definitely not pondering what he's pondering. ... If only Pinky was a vat-girl, and Brain was a megalomaniac, intent on ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Evolution of Depression
    ... are you pondering what I'm pondering?" ... "I think so, Brain, but, the Rockettes? ... express depressive behaviors) depression's "vegetative" symptoms; ... basic problem is a too big brain, ...
    (talk.origins)