Simulating slow connection? (web dev)

_at_(none)
Date: 11/08/03

    Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 12:02:13 +0000

    I was wondering if its possible to simulate a slow internet connection
    on linux.

    It would be good it you could cap the max kbps on a mounted filesestem.

    This would be greate for testing web sites.

    • Re: Simulating slow connection? (web dev)
      ... >> on linux. ... >> It would be good it you could cap the max kbps on a mounted filesestem. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Simulating slow connection? (web dev)
      ... > I was wondering if its possible to simulate a slow internet connection ... > on linux. ... > It would be good it you could cap the max kbps on a mounted filesestem. ... slowing down my system;) ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Simulating slow connection? (web dev)
      ... > I was wondering if its possible to simulate a slow internet connection ... > on linux. ... > It would be good it you could cap the max kbps on a mounted filesestem. ... actually cause slow network response ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Simulating slow connection? (web dev)
      ... > It would be good it you could cap the max kbps on a mounted filesestem. ... > This would be greate for testing web sites. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Help! FreeBSD: 88.78 KBps, Linux: 624.95 KBps
      ... My friend is switching to Linux because FreeBSD is failing on him. ... the FreeBSD box got 88.78 KBps whereas the Linux got 624.95 ... do both systems have identical hardware? ...
      (freebsd-questions)