Re: is mandrake 9.2 ready and worth it?
Date: 11/14/03

    Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:33:26 +0000

    Sei wrote:

    >would doing an upgrade keep my users? I
    > can't imagine all that configuring all over again.

    Well IMHO 9.2 installed and worked straight out of the
    fuss. I am very pleased.

    • Re: Mary Wimbush RIP
      ... I shouldn't imagine they'll try to replace her - oh, ... to go out with a bang, her departure causing the maximum of fuss and ...
    • Re: Rush Limbaugh obsessionchat
      ... :> Ralph Kennedy wrote: ... :>> Can you imagine this much fuss being made ... :>> had this been World War II instead of this Iraqi ... Can you imagine Sheehan camped out at ...
    • Re: Bikes on rails (not bikes on trains).
      ... The rolling resistance must be nice and low! ... Can you imagine the fuss from Elfin Safety if anyone did something ...
    • Re: woould you give up to keep your cats and dogs because of birdflu?
      ... why the fuss from the left? ... I would imagine it's because he is giving the US and "democracy", ... In additon some people still have a few principles left even if Bush, ...
    • OT: Anna Nicole FINALLY Buried!!!
      ... All this fuss over someone who was nothing more than a Bimbo and a ... Golddigger! ... Imagine if she'd actually BEEN somebody!!! ...