Re: is mandrake 9.2 ready and worth it?

jonilluk_at_members.v21.co.uk
Date: 11/14/03

    Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:33:26 +0000

    Sei wrote:

    >would doing an upgrade keep my users? I
    > can't imagine all that configuring all over again.

    Well IMHO 9.2 installed and worked straight out of the box...mo messing..no
    fuss. I am very pleased.

    • Re: Mary Wimbush RIP
      ... I shouldn't imagine they'll try to replace her - oh, ... to go out with a bang, her departure causing the maximum of fuss and ...
      (uk.media.radio.archers)
    • Re: Rush Limbaugh obsessionchat
      ... :> Ralph Kennedy wrote: ... :>> Can you imagine this much fuss being made ... :>> had this been World War II instead of this Iraqi ... Can you imagine Sheehan camped out at ...
      (rec.sport.football.college)
    • Re: Bikes on rails (not bikes on trains).
      ... The rolling resistance must be nice and low! ... Can you imagine the fuss from Elfin Safety if anyone did something ...
      (uk.rec.cycling)
    • Re: woould you give up to keep your cats and dogs because of birdflu?
      ... why the fuss from the left? ... I would imagine it's because he is giving the US and "democracy", ... In additon some people still have a few principles left even if Bush, ...
      (misc.rural)
    • OT: Anna Nicole FINALLY Buried!!!
      ... All this fuss over someone who was nothing more than a Bimbo and a ... Golddigger! ... Imagine if she'd actually BEEN somebody!!! ...
      (alt.autos.toyota)