Re: Gentoo

From: Harry Phillips (harry_at_hkjsfh.com)
Date: 02/01/04

Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 18:37:18 +1000

Edwin Carroll wrote:
> Hi Ya'll
>
> I am thinking about installing Gentoo along side of my SuSe 9.0 Prof. My
> Question is can I install it along side of another Distro.

Yes.

> 2.What stage should I try?

Depends

> 3. How long does the download take (I have ISDN) appox.

Depends

> Thanks for the info
> Eddie

No worries.

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Gentoo
    ... Edwin Carroll wrote: ... > I am thinking about installing Gentoo along side of my SuSe 9.0 Prof. ... you can use the binaries that comes with the cd. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Gentoo
    ... I am thinking about installing Gentoo along side of my SuSe 9.0 Prof. ... Question is can I install it along side of another Distro. ... How long does the download take appox. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Solutioned!!
    ... Joaquín wrote: ... > I hope the new SuSE 9.1 will make it work too because installing gentoo ... > is too much dificult for me. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)