CRM software for Mac

From: ddl (ld_at_mmm12345.com)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:53:37 +0800

Hi all,

My network is made up of mostly Windows computers. Currently, I am using MS
Exchange 2000 server to host customers contact information.
I am thinking of using a Linux variant to replace Exchange 2000 server.

Is there any good CRM tools which can be installed on a Linux server and can
be used by clients such as Windows or other OS like Mac?
The Linux CRM tool should preferably allow me to import and export the
customer databases to other file formats like *.CSV or a Word file
so that the user can create mailling labels base on the customers address.

Thanks a million

Ld

Relevant Pages

  • Cannot login into OWA 2003 Sp2. After 3 time login I get access denied. Insufficient permissions.
    ... exchange for OWA solutions and several common Exchangeservers 2003 ... (SP2) ... at other customers. ... I also installed at my home address a Exchange Server on a ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • CRM software on Linux server
    ... My network is made up of mostly Windows computers. ... Exchange 2000 server to host customers contact information. ... I am thinking of using a Linux variant to replace Exchange 2000 server. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Out of Office Auto Reply
    ... we shared an Exchange email server with another company of which we were a tenant. ... After awhile, the old Exchange server will probably turn off the auto-responder for your domain, so customers that didn't send you e-mail before that switch off won't know about the change. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Global Exchange 2003 address books
    ... Modify the default GAL filter to not show Contacts: ... I am implementing an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server for 50 users, ... I have a Domino background where there are addressbooks on the server ... I would like to add all customers, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: Migration of 5.5 to 2003
    ... miguration went smoothly and that's the design goal for our customers. ... 60Thanks - alredy did some testing before removing - had the server shut ... 60>whether there is any alert logged to verify the status of the Exchange ... To turn on Diagnostics Logging on the MSExchangeTransport ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)