CRM software for Mac

From: ddl (ld_at_mmm12345.com)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:53:37 +0800

Hi all,

My network is made up of mostly Windows computers. Currently, I am using MS
Exchange 2000 server to host customers contact information.
I am thinking of using a Linux variant to replace Exchange 2000 server.

Is there any good CRM tools which can be installed on a Linux server and can
be used by clients such as Windows or other OS like Mac?
The Linux CRM tool should preferably allow me to import and export the
customer databases to other file formats like *.CSV or a Word file
so that the user can create mailling labels base on the customers address.

Thanks a million

Ld