Re: Bootable CD?

From: Robert Hull (Robert_at_please.do-not-spam.me.uk)
Date: 03/10/04

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:28:27 +0000

In message <404efe2b$0$29395$afc38c87@news.easynet.co.uk>, Molchun
<molchun@REMOVEbluerealm.co.uk> wrote

>What happened to google anyway? Is it down?

No, it's a write-only medium the same as Usenet >^(

--
Robert          Talking to yourself - first sign of madness
                 Answering yourself back - first sign of schizophrenia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Magdalenian experiment (continuation)
    ... ideas in the Usenet. ... Vinci's Mona Lisa painting as an allegory of seeing - ... and then also Google, as I recall. ... Best Replied ANJELINA JOLIE - KATE WINSLET BLUE FILM VIDEOS Hide ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Pleas for help from clueless students?
    ... Some people seem to have real problems finding anything on google for ... However a lot of questions patently are homework. ... might never have heard of usenet can now offer their opinions and ... I haven't got as far as using outlook for news yet. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Troll Activity Going Through The Roof!!! Amazing!!!
    ... Google has permitted large numbers of individuals to access usenet who ... this thread is a person who, if you run a search on all his posts in this ... posting volume through the eyes of the Google interface, ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: RAID 1
    ... >> repeated context that also clutters the archives, ... I suppose I should have given up on usenet ... he didn't have google to help sift through the cruft and probably ... It shows parts of your 100 most recent posts with links to the full text ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Report this spam to: groups-abuse@google.com
    ... The usenet is still routinely spammed. ... since GOOGLE IS NOT USENET. ... L3-Com/Microdyne as an engineering tech in RF, Digital, Embedded ... to Ft. Greely Alaska to work at the base's Radio and TV station. ...
    (sci.electronics.misc)