CBT nuggets Linux Training

From: jai (jai_at_verizon.net)
Date: 03/27/04

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:26:41 GMT

Turning in my MCSE for CompTIA Linux+ Certification.
Like hands on better then wading through manuals (Although I do have many
reference books that I use on Linux). Any of you ever hear of this guys or
this trainer (http://www.cbtnuggets.com/)(Perry Fizzano)?

Some of it look basic, but want a global "soup to nuts" type training to tie
some things together.

Feedback would be welcome.

- jai

  • CBT nuggets Linux Training
    ... Turning in my MCSE for CompTIA Linux+ Certification. ... Like hands on better then wading through manuals (Although I do have many ... reference books that I use on Linux). ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • CBT nuggets Linux Training
    ... Turning in my MCSE for CompTIA Linux+ Certification. ... Like hands on better then wading through manuals (Although I do have many ... reference books that I use on Linux). ...
    (linux.redhat)