Re: Given Up on Linux

From: Mike Bothwell (mbothwel_at_swbell.net)
Date: 04/12/04

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:40:32 GMT

Because it makes it appear like you want to help people instead of being a
smart a and your sole purpose is just to make beginners look stupid so you
can feel good about yourself and your quote at the bottom of your posts.
You obviously take great pride in your intelligence. It's a shame you
misdirect it. Reread your quote one more time please. By the way, could
you please share your age with us?

"Sybren Stuvel" <sybrenUSE@YOURthirdtower.imagination.com> wrote in message
> Mike Bothwell enlightened us with:
> > Please excuse me if you symantical nerds want to pick at this kind of
> > detail instead of asking if it was Red Hat 7.x.
>
> Or Mandrake 7, or Suse 7, or....
>
> Why should we start guessing about what you mean?
>
> Sybren
> --
> The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a
> capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the
> safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Rushton Ridiculous, Revisited: Racists are Mentally Defective
    ... For any students of stupidity out there - notice how he repeats the ... The quote is of course merely an opinion, ... As further proof of the futility of responding, we have the date of the ... genetic evidence suggests that differences among ...
    (rec.org.mensa)
  • Re: Babylon 5 - The Lost Tales
    ... Joseph DeMartino wrote: ... "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by ... where did you find that quote? ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: Trip Report: Central Europe Loop
    ... stupidity in addition to ignorance. ... Geen Uitzending wrote: ... Quote only that to which you're responding, i.e., what's needed to ...
    (rec.travel.europe)