suse 9.1 for amd 64

From: zerr (zerr_at_mail.com)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:56:37 -0500

I did an ftp: install of suse 9.1 for my amd 64 machine and love it. I
wanted to order it from them to support them( I don't mind paying for
great software)but I only see suse 9.1 for i386 machines, the only amd64
version I saw was a server version what costs $600. Does anyone know if
they are selling a home version for amd64? I feel cheep just leaching...

Relevant Pages

  • SuSE 9.1 & nVidia nForce 3 250Gb chipset & nVidia MAC for Gigabit LAN
    ... SuSE 9.1 Professional (AMD64) on the machine. ... I went to the MSI website and found no help for Linux. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: AMD64 Motherboard compatibility with 9.1 Pro?
    ... This is written on a MSI K8T NEO FSR with AMD64 3.2 ... network, USB, sound and SATA drives. ... SuSE 9.0 except SATA is not supporetd by the kernel. ... MSI, ASUS, Aopen are the big boys with Iwill and Gigabyte in the second ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Can someone confirm this for me?
    ... >> I'm wanting to install SuSe on an AMD64 and was told that it does ... > just have to be sure you get the 64-bit release of SuSE. ... No 32-bit drivers will work on AMD64, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] frustration and suggestions
    ... but my experience with SuSE 10.0 on AMD64 x 2 is almost ... Not a single problem so far ... Yeah, you're right. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Newbie question
    ... I am just a newbie and would like to know how to boot directly into 'X'. ... am using Suse for AMD64 and as per Nvidia instructions to load the video ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)