Re: Running Windows on top of Linux

From: mjt (mjtobler_at_removethis_mail.ru)
Date: 06/11/04

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:32:01 GMT

Jerry Park wrote:

> Why not do it the other way around? Right now, I'm running topologilinux
> as a service on Windows XP (I can boot to just Linux, or if I boot to
> Windows, I have Linux as a service).

... not if you want stability (and all the other "ilities"
Linux offers). if all you want is a "some *Nix utilities"
under eXPensive, just get cygwin and be done

if you really want to be using Linux and all it has to
offer, in a truly native fashion, you gotta boot it :)

<<   http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/   >>
Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those
to describe the picture.  Hardly any sets of 10K words can
be adequately described with pictures.