Re: Peter Jenser is a looser

From: Peter Jensen (usenet_at_pekajemaps.homeip.net)
Date: 06/24/04


Date: 24 Jun 2004 17:43:07 GMT

Jed wrote:

[Note: How many mistakes can you possibly make in such a short Subject
line?]

> Listen sonny,

Why should I? You haven't really earned my respect, so anything you say
will have little importance to me ...

> I have been an engineer since you were shittin yellow.

And I've been an engineer since two years ago, so?

> Chances are, that the communications were using right now rides t
> least one segmant I designed.

I'm sorry, but I can't parse that sentence. Try a grammar and/or
spelling check.

> SO, you can take you condesending attitude and stick it where the sun
> don't shine.

Sorry, but *you* started with the condescending (note the spelling)
attitude with that subject line of yours. It's pretty arrogant to
assume Debian was at fault, when it was just that you were unable to
follow instructions. Pretty *basic* instructions. The reason I changed
the subject line was to avoid perpetuating a lie.

> BTW, your mommy is calling you to wipe you little nose and powder your
> scrawny ass.

Wow, I *really* hope you're not older than 13 years. It's just sad when
adults act *that* childishly. Accept the fact that you screwed up and
notice that I did in fact provide you with the help you were looking
for. I would even have left out the attitude if you had left out yours
in the original subject line.

Have a nice day.

-- 
PeKaJe
By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be
boss and work twelve.  -- Robert Frost


Relevant Pages

  • Re: Standard Dictionary - Cannot remove bad word
    ... look for "exclude dictionary" for the instructions on how ... the word's spelling to the exclude dictionary: ... Click New Blank Document on the Standard toolbar. ... Also make sure that the file extension is correct? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Word spell check failure
    ... Do not check spelling and grammer in the Style definition and took it ... I also went back to the Help menu and (reading the instructions ... PS. Daiya, if you can help me find the Language submenu, I'd be ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: males better than females at juggling?
    ... get better instructions by me. ... It's hard to say if it's the student's attitude or my own attitude ... The most humbling bit is how often mistakes will correct themselves if you leave the student alone. ... http://wejuggle2.com/circusskills.php learn/make juggle/balance equipment ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: cojita cheese
    ... Spelling counts in real life only. ... "Hey Jude," by the Beatles.) ... others view your lax attitude toward spelling. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Warning over UK race riot danger
    ... He may have a problem with spelling ballot...but nothing in his post implied ... your own attitude is far more dangerous ... That is precisely why people are taking the risk of flirting with the BNP - they believe they are the only party prepared to bring such issues out into the open. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)