Re: Peter Jenser is a looser

From: Peter Jensen (usenet_at_pekajemaps.homeip.net)
Date: 06/24/04

Date: 24 Jun 2004 17:43:07 GMT

Jed wrote:

[Note: How many mistakes can you possibly make in such a short Subject
line?]

> Listen sonny,

Why should I? You haven't really earned my respect, so anything you say
will have little importance to me ...

> I have been an engineer since you were shittin yellow.

And I've been an engineer since two years ago, so?

> Chances are, that the communications were using right now rides t
> least one segmant I designed.

I'm sorry, but I can't parse that sentence. Try a grammar and/or
spelling check.

> SO, you can take you condesending attitude and stick it where the sun
> don't shine.

Sorry, but *you* started with the condescending (note the spelling)
attitude with that subject line of yours. It's pretty arrogant to
assume Debian was at fault, when it was just that you were unable to
follow instructions. Pretty *basic* instructions. The reason I changed
the subject line was to avoid perpetuating a lie.

> BTW, your mommy is calling you to wipe you little nose and powder your
> scrawny ass.

Wow, I *really* hope you're not older than 13 years. It's just sad when
adults act *that* childishly. Accept the fact that you screwed up and
notice that I did in fact provide you with the help you were looking
for. I would even have left out the attitude if you had left out yours
in the original subject line.

Have a nice day.

--
PeKaJe
By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be