Re: Confession from the bot!

From: Frederick Shorts (Cypherpunk_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: 09/02/04

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:32:25 -0400

Garret Burtner wrote:

> tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

> >> What does your comment have to do with Linux, Windows, or Mac,
> >> Davey?
>
> > Who is "Davey", Kolle? Still suffering from attribution
> > problems?
> > I see that you didn't answer my question, Kolle. No surprise there,
> > really.

> >> U r, Davey.
>
> > Who is "Davey", Kolle? Still suffering from attribution
> > problems?
>
> Davey's "Before" image:
> http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/faculty/tholen/
>
> Davey's "After" image:
> http://www.wackedup.com/Rants/head%20up%20ass.jpg

That's one great head shot!

--
Freddie D. 'fag' Shorts
I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!
Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!
Contact me by email (mailto:cypherpunk@nyc.rr.com) or mail me at
FS Newssite Inc.
101 West 23rd St. Suite 2237, New York, NY, 10011
On second thoughts, don't bother. Just sign me up for subscriptions.
I like to steal copyrighted material.
Check out my current web sites -
http://www.orwellian.org
http://www.miscstuff.org