Re: GreyCloud digest, volume 2453260

From: GreyCloud (mist_at_cumulus.com)
Date: 09/13/04

    Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:29:46 -0600

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    > GreyCloud writes:
    >
    > 82> Classic trolling.
    >
    > I'm well aware of your trolling, GreyCloud. No need to tell me about
    > it.
    >
    > 83> You are irrelevant. You are obsolete.
    >
    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims.
    >
    > 83> You may now dismantle yourself.
    >
    > Illogical.
    >
    > What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music,
    > GreyCloud?

    A lot. Now what does os/2 have to do with os/2?

    --
    ---------------------------------
    The Golden Years Sux.

    • Re: digest 2453240
      ... 11> What does your existence has to do with a dead OS/2, Tholenbot? ... Classic denial by an IDIOT! ... You still have your umbilical cord, GreyCloud? ...
      (sci.astro)
    • Re: VOTE !!
      ... > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming ... > from a clueless person. ... GreyCloud? ... Now try and get laid like OS/2 really exists. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: The bot is alive! ...but dying.
      ... > What does your entertainment have to do with OS/2, GreyCloud? ... OS/2 is a joke! ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: VOTE !!
      ... Classic erroneous presupposition. ... What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with OS/2, GreyCloud? ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Confession from the bot!
      ... >> How many times have I requested that your master post so we can ask him ... What does your illogical surmise have to do with OS/2, GreyCloud? ...
      (alt.os.linux)