Re: DUAL BOOT QUESTION - HELP PLEASE

From: Dino Buljubasic (dino_at_noplacelikehome.com)
Date: 09/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:02:57 GMT

Hi Peter,

I have Red Hat 7.2. No there is no reason, I am completelly new to
linux, so I don't even know what I am talking about. If you can give
me some recommendations plese do so. It just happens that I have RH
7.2 at disk, taht is all.

All I know is that Mandrake has best looking GUI. Maybe I buy
Mandrake, or Fedora, or whatever, but would like somebody to give me
good advice before I go and buy something.

MY MAIN CONCERN IS EASY INSTALLATION AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BOOT ALL
3 OS's. (Win XP and Linux on drive C, Win 2003 Server on drive D)

To me Mandrake seams quite nice but I am open for any version. Would
like to take some couses and learn about linux/unix that is why I need
it.

Thanks, Dino