Re: Mandrake Install Question

From: Wayne (rondonjin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/20/04

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:27:28 +0900

On Wednesday 20 Oct 2004 20:16 Don Loder wrote:

> OK after you download allof the FILES for Mandrake 10.0
> what do you do with them?
>
> Can you write them to CD-Rs and go install on a blank 40 Gb Hard Disk
> Drive?
>
> Sorry to ask such basic questions, but with all of the myriad doc
> files I still can't find the answer to these basics!

You've downloaded all the wrong stuff. There are usually 3
ISO files that you burn to CD with Whatever you're using in
your current OS. Here is a link to the 4 ISO's that make up
Mandrake 10:

http://games.gci.net/pub/Linux/Mandrake/Mandrakelinux-10.0-Official/

Read the instructions for your burning software for how to
deal with them

Wayne

--
While the e-mail address in this post is genuine it is only
used as a spamtrap. Any mail sent to me at this address