Re: Linux---> The OS for The Homeless <<<--------

From: B Gruff (bbgruff_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 12/13/04

Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:44:20 +0000

Amarnaut Chedda wrote:

> when Windows supports all the hardware

You'd need to explain that "statement" to get a logical response,
sunshine.
Have you the slightest idea what you are talking about?

Bill

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Confirmation from Cingular on SmartPhone tethering
    ... Not being sarcastic in the slightest, I just honestly want to know if ... you can find a link to one person detailing this actually happening to ... The suing would be by a customer trying to get out from under a $4,000 ... bill after the MEdiaNet Unlimited was dropped and tethering led to huge ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • Home again, home again, jiggetty jigg
    ... Pressies on the table at the back, some nice wine, bundles of sunshine and assorted bits n pieces. ... Full marks to the tour company, who informed us at check in that the plane we should have been on was elsewhere but they had managed to hire one from a different airline. ... I hear people crowing that they 'got away' with not paying something as a mistake had been made on the bill and serves the place right for not charging it. ... someone has to pay for it and its usually an overworked waitress who has just made a mistake. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Otter Valley, Devon - Sooooo sunny
    ... just the slightest of breezes. ... 12h:54m of sunshine, that's a rare 97% of the total possible and just ... Same here Nick, can't remember the last time we had so many consecutive ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: avg error
    ... it is clear to anyone that replies to Bill do NOT help in the slightest. ... http://www.seebs.net/log/ <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Virginians is getting dumner every day
    ... huge news) but this part never made the press until after the ... bill was signed. ... wouldn't be bothered in the slightest by a law with draconian ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)