Re: Distro specific...

From: KT (kt_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/21/05

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:13:57 GMT

If you think that's good ( I have tried Mepis and other Debian based
Distros) - you ought to look at Kubuntu - a derivative of Ubuntu but KDE 3.4
and the bleeding edge technologies it contains AND works - I love Kynaptic
for it. Been running it for 4 days now - it has replaced my main laptop OS
(from XP).