Re: how good linux is

From: Juan Casero (caseroj_at_comcast.net)
Date: 04/28/05

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:37:25 -0400

What a bunch of bull shit. Linux and Unix in general is no more obscure
than Windows. You dumb asses say it because you have been conditioned by
microsoft to expect everything to look and feel like windows. Believe it
or not lots of people used computers for decades before windows came along.
I am so tired of this pointless argument.

Juan